Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome

Hello Everyone,
Working on a few gift candles today. This one is Vanilla Lavender. The last one I made had far too much lavender. This one, I fear, may not have quite enough. One of these days I'll get it right. Hopefully sooner, rather than later as it is one of my favorite scents. 
I have an outstanding order for a Praline Pecan as well with a request for an actual pecan pie to go with it. No idea what to charge for such a thing. I wouldn't do it, except that it is for someone I know and it is local, so I'm not as worried about it.
I am trying to make some in advance for St. Valentine's Day, but as it is my first, I have no idea how much of anything is likely to sell. I have made a short list of my picks though:

Fascination - a romantic, light floral and citrus blend
Vanilla Passion
Wedding Cake
Pour Some Sugar on Me - vanilla and warm sandalwood blend
Fondue for Two - delicious chocolate and vanilla blend
Cinnamon Bark

No comments:

Post a Comment