Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today I tried a couple of new fragrances. I made an Aloe Vera soap with grapefruit oil. It smells so fresh. I think this is going to be a great summer staple.
I also made a few travel tins with Sweet Pea. They are just setting up now. 
I ventured into car air fresheners as well. All I am going to do is shake my jar occasionally until Monday and then I will decide what shape to make it. This one is Blueberry Muffin. 

My husband's cousin is over for the weekend for a video game fest. She's trying out Little Big Planet for the first time right now. Our daughter says that it is the "Greatest, Best Game Ever". 
Our gourmet dinner consists of whole-wheat chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce, steak fries, and corn. I'd rather be smelling the Grapefruit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment