Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pleasantly Disturbing - a quick email to my spouse

La cucaracha esta es en el bano. Violet has returned and bigger than ever. Ran right across my bare toes while I was using the toilet. Thankfully, I didn't have Matteo with me as he was back in the office with Connie. Feeling all itchy now and a bit jumpy.
2 more hours...
I'm reading an insurance policy right now. If I didn't know better, I'd think I might be developing adult onset ADD. Had to restart at least six times to get through the first endorsement.
Matteo is resting but not sleeping. Sucking his thumb furiously while rubbing his poor head at the same time. No wonder his hair is thinning.

Trying to figure out how to get Outlook on Windows 7. The LiveMail stinks and isn't uploading my lists properly and is a general PITA. I have everything done properly, even got my contact list in CSV format but it will only upload the names and not the addresses, which is completely pointless.

Everytime I read a headline about someone in Surprise, AZ, I forget they are talking about the city. Surprise woman indicted....Surprise fire....Surprise man runs for office.... etc. Sounds startling.
Any ideas for dinner? Don't let me forget to take LittleOne's measurements tonight. One of the designers needs it to finish the custom dress for the photo shoot in July.

See what I'm saying about the ADD? ;)

4 comments:

  1. You made me laugh out loud! Thank you for your randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wanderings...

    Guess we're all a bit disturbed today, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise, AZ... I had no idea such a place existed. I'd read that at SURPRISE ARIZONA! And then wonder when the confetti would drop. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a genius idea. I should start blogging to my Husband so he'll listen ;)

    ReplyDelete